Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I live in Midlothian Texas. I have seen some spyders on the roads around Dallas and I really like the way they look. I have'nt ridden a bike in about 20 years but I think its time I got back on the horse. I look forward to learning more about the spyder and eventually purchasing one. I also look forward to learning more about you all for all of you seem very nice and this feels like a great community.

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Hi Kevin!
...and so it starts... Welcome to our little slice of the pie! What kind of bikes have you owned in the past? Be aware that the Spyders don't handle or ride like a two-wheeler; they're more like an ATV... only much more fun! :D

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome, Kevin!

Spyders do handle differently, though it doesn't take a huge amount of time to get used to them. The more you ride, the more you'll like it!

Have you checked out dealerships in your area for a chance to take a test drive? I suggest waiting until you've got downpayment money before you do... in case you get bitten like the rest of us did! :) Just a thought!!

This is an enjoyable group of people - friendly and knowledgeable. You've stumbled onto a good community!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.