CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Highway pegs

Nice job! I must say I am a lot shorter than you but have found the need for some pegs. My legs do get cramped on long runs.

Keep it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Highway pegs.

Can anyone tell me where I can order these highway pegs? I just took delivery of my new Spyder and would love a set of these pegs. I am also looking for passenger floorboards that would work for my wife. Does anyone know if these are available as an aftermarket item?

·
Registered
1 Posts
phil209, where did you get your pegs? I have tried the link below and nothing will open. Please let me know. Bike looks great, how are the pegs holding up?

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
nice.. I had to get the "scuff" plates that go on top of the plastic wing right where the heat is..

up here they are illegal because there is no hand lever for brakes on the bike and you can't move your feet fast enough if trouble pops out of no where

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd like to know what the pegs are attached to behind the plastic; also, where did they come from? That link won't open now.

Palidin: where did you get the "scuff plates" from? I've been using the air foils as they are, but also trying to figure how to fashion a plate with the outter ends turned up to keep the foot from slipping off, especially when laying the back of the foot on the plates.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Me too and the link above no longer works. When going to the root link I could not find a way to navigate to products they sell so certainly did not see any highway pegs. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts