Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bandit058 (Norm) and I'm new to the Spyder community! I just got myself a mid-life crisis toy (as my wife puts it!) and got myself a new 2009 Red RS SE5, 600 miles demo, never plated. I have a a few decades of experience in riding motorcycles and road test the Spyder in 2007 loved it and waited all that time to get one (too many projects). Now the fun begins!

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
My name is Bandit058 (Norm) and I'm new to the Spyder community! I just got myself a mid-life crisis toy (as my wife puts it!) and got myself a new 2009 Red RS SE5, 600 miles demo, never plated. I have a a few decades of experience in riding motorcycles and road test the Spyder in 2007 loved it and waited all that time to get one (too many projects). Now the fun begins!

Cheers!!!
Welcome. I have a red 2009 RS SM5 and love it. I bought it used and am only the second owner. The original owner put 4000 miles on it and moved on to a new 2010 RT. They had all the recalls completed and I have put 1500 miles on it since purchase and it has been totally trouble tree (knock on wood). So, yes, now the fun begins. Hope you have as much as I have had so far. David

13 Posts
I am new also!! Maybe there needs to be a MLC section for the forum. MLC "Mid-life Crisis" is what my wife has named my bike! But like I tell her it is a lot better and cheaper than a 22year old!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Like you mine was a 2009 600 mile demo. Just hit 5000 last weekend. My wife gave me the GS for my 50th and your right, let the fun begin. Now make it yours!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts