Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, Got my RTS on Wednesday and I am loving it. Still just riding locally, not tried the interstate yet (curves still concerns me a bit).

Just wanted to say hello and join the group.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob

I have not taken pics yet but plan to soon. It is solid black. I am still on a high from riding this weekend. I am a woman who thought I would never ride a bike, but this has totally changed my perspective. I just could not seem to let it stay parked for more than a few minutes. Every time I park in a public place people came up to check it out, so cool. Now if only I did not have to work today:)

Dee

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Dee!! The more you ride, the easier it'll be. For the curves, try sliding your butt off of the seat some onto the inside around the curve (curving to the right, lean over and slide yourself to the right). Makes it easier to take the curve, keeps you out of the centrifugal force area, and is still easy to see where you're going so you can keep the bike inside the lines.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey David,

I worked in B'ham and hate it:) thus I always say Trussville. I actually know a few people in Gadsden, but not many as I am originally from South of B'ham (Clanton).

Still loving my spyder and hoping is does not rain this weekend.

Dee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts