Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I'm from near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I don't have a Can-Am Spyder yet, but am REALLY hoping I'll be getting one in the Spring. I can't wait!!! :D

My hubby has posted on this forum a couple of times very recently (Korruptor) as he's been helping me with the research.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself :p

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome. I think I read you're husband's post and you have a piaggio 300. I'm jelous. I have a Vespa GTS 250 i.e. You will love the spyder no matter what model you get. I have the RT model as I needed the storage and a radio is a must for me. I also do a lot of road trips. Next one is New Hampshire for NASCAR end of Sept. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Hey "Jersey"...
Check this ride out! :D

The Headquarters for the NB Scooter Tour will be at the Days Inn, in Liberty New York.
Phone # 845-292-7600 Reservations should be made as soon as possible.
You MUST mention the NB SCOOTER TOUR, when registering to receive the

Special room rate of: $65.00 + tax (13%) =$ 73.45 per night!

This includes: a Continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee/ tea station, free wifi, plus other amenities, see their web site: Days Inn: How may we help you? ... d=IP_Local
Bring your bathing suit as they are keeping the indoor pool open for us!
(Check in is after 3:00 PM)

REGISTRATION & WAIVER
In order to keep an account of how many are attending, please reply to the below email address [email protected] with your name and the following information:
Where you are coming from, make, model and size (CC’s) of your ride and a way to contact you.
If you are riding with a passenger please list the passenger’s name as well, if you wish, you can provide their phone and/or email.
If you are attending with another person that has their own scooter, please have that other person register separately.
In order to participate in the Tours, it is vitally important to provide your email so that I may reply with an attached waiver. You MUST print out, sign, and give to one of the organizers: Paul M., Jim C., or Greg M. at the Days Inn prior to the Saturday ride, this is for the convenience of contacting everyone at one time. In addition, please provide your phone numbers in the event we need to contact you.

DINING:
Note: There will not be a group breakfast, evening banquet or door prizes at this scooter tour, as the N.B. suggests.
There is a wide variety of dining options within walking distance from the Days Inn (over 9 places).
Included with your stay at the Days Inn, there is a 10% discount for the Liberty Diner, they are open 24/7, they also provides room service to the Days Inn.

Note: New York is a Helmet Law state. Helmets must be worn for this ride.

Hope to see you there,
Organizers: Greg (Karaokegreg) (Former Host of the MASR), Paul (aka Boomer), Jim (Delburg)
07 Burgman 650 Pearly White
Coocase Wizard trunk W/Alarm
Fieldsheer Expander Saddle Bags
J&M Integrator Intercom w/following items audible into the helmet headsets:
Magellan Meridian GPS, IPod Nano, Radar w/weather alert,
Verizon Voyager W/Voice activated GPS & MP3, Motorola GMRS/FRS Radio

Link to rally info on www.BurgmanUSA.com • View topic - The NB Scooter Tour - Catskill Cruise

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. I think I read you're husband's post and you have a piaggio 300. I'm jelous. I have a Vespa GTS 250 i.e. You will love the spyder no matter what model you get. I have the RT model as I needed the storage and a radio is a must for me. I also do a lot of road trips. Next one is New Hampshire for NASCAR end of Sept. Enjoy.
Thanks Jersey Girl!

Yes, I have a Piaggio BV Tourer 300, although I only rode it a few times since I'm not comfortable on the gravel roads where we live (in the country)... so it's one of the reasons I want to sell it and get a Spyder instead :p

Road trips would be fun! Hopefully one day my hubby and I will be going on some :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Shortcake!

I understand your having to wait... I waited for awhile after I first saw them, too, and am so glad I held out and got one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts