Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got mt Spyder RT last September and put about 1300 miles on it . I plan on adding some to that over the summer. My husband has a 2008 gold wing and we belong to the GWRRA (Goldwing Road Riders Association )we have planned a ride to Mt Rushmore in September I am looking forward to it.This is my first riding experiance and I love it .Having the semi-automatic transmission is the only way I ever would have been able to ride. I never could shift gears even in a car and my balance is not very good I love being on 3 wheels.:)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Tammy! Post some pics when you get a chance and let us enjoy your baby with you!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got mt Spyder RT last September and put about 1300 miles on it . I plan on adding some to that over the summer. My husband has a 2008 gold wing and we belong to the GWRRA (Goldwing Road Riders Association )we have planned a ride to Mt Rushmore in September I am looking forward to it.This is my first riding experiance and I love it .Having the semi-automatic transmission is the only way I ever would have been able to ride. I never could shift gears even in a car and my balance is not very good I love being on 3 wheels.:)
Welcome to the forum!

What part of Kansas are you from? I lived in Manhattan for 23 years before moving back to IL 6 years ago.

I would like to invite you to Spyderfest 2012 (Spyderfest.com). This Spyder event is put on by Spyder Riders down in Cube, MO. There are about 450 riders signed up so far. Your husband is welcome on his GW, two wheelers are all welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts