Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prototyped and fabricated a Heel/Toe shifter for my RT-S as I missed this feature from my last motorcycle which was a Honda Shadow A.C.E. Tourer.
It mounts to the existing shifter, works well, and doesn't look to bad either.
If anyone is interested I have a pattern or can make a few.
PM me for more information or contact me at [email protected]
C-YA RL

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
wow.. I ordered a ram mount from black widow about 2 weeks ago which they said was in stock, and they finally said they would ship it next tuesday?... I was wondering, why not ship it today?....

Then earlier this week I ordered a heel shifter from Inspector gadget and it arrived today.... He manufactured it, painted it, and shipped it to me the same week? What is wrong with this picture?

And it was you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey....can you invent some reasonably priced highway pegs/floorboards? The ones I have seen appear WAY overpriced for what they are. You could sell many sets just to members here, I would guess.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey....can you invent some reasonably priced highway pegs/floorboards? The ones I have seen appear WAY overpriced for what they are. You could sell many sets just to members here, I would guess.
I have already. Please see the URL below. I had it posted on SpyderLovers, but the site administrator deleted my posts about it as one of his sponsors compained. I guess they didn't want any competition---especially with the price difference. It seems like it was all about money with that administrator, not about the spyder community.
PhotoPost Classifieds - Highway Footrests - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
You can contact me direct at [email protected] for more details.
Thanks C-YA RL

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
you didn't tell me about these.... what are they made of?
Sorry Dave,
Same 3/16" flat plate aluminum as the H/T shifter, with the same rubberized tape as the H/T footpad on the top of the footrests. SS screws, and there is an additional anchoring point. A small amount of cutting and fitting is required, but the additional screw gives me peice of mind when using the footrests.
Thanks C-YA RL

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts