Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just discovered the Spyder in the last few months and I'm pretty close to buying one. I live part of the year in Hawaii (Maui) and I've heard that there is one Spyder on the island. If you are the owner - or if you know the owner - I'd love to hear from you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not on Maui but on Oahu. I've heard there are few here but have yet to meet/see any. I also heard there was a dealership or place to rent Spyders on Maui? If so that's great for you!

Loving my RT here on Oahu and people have been great to ryde with. Just wish I could find other Spyder owners to find out what they do if they experience any problems.

Good luck on getting yours.....I know you'll love it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not on Maui but on Oahu. I've heard there are few here but have yet to meet/see any. I also heard there was a dealership or place to rent Spyders on Maui? If so that's great for you!

Loving my RT here on Oahu and people have been great to ryde with. Just wish I could find other Spyder owners to find out what they do if they experience any problems.

Good luck on getting yours.....I know you'll love it!
Aloha just joined forum I live in Oahu ,Have a F3 2018 Love it ...had it going on 3 years minor problems..but still looking for Mechanic with know how to do work...Brian on rental service still spits his time with new york and Honolulu
Great people Marie is contact in Rental I bought Mine from Las Vegas and shipped to Honolulu. Great ride!!
I buy most parts from Portland or La Monster....Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts