Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the way home from work wife and I were a couple of blocks from home and she noticed a couple of kids around 10 ish so.

one looked at us in our car and made the same motion we make on a bike when one twists the throttle..

sheesh now they even know us in our car.. we chuckled all the way home..

kinda kewl in a fun way..

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
LOL!!! A whole new level. Guess you'd better get your sunglasses on and wear them all the time!

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cowboy hat?

nope need lead lined underwear for my fusion power plant

hehe

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL !!! cornstarch? ummmm we like the smell of baby powder least the wife does. i am not sure reminds me too of poopy diapers.. hmm maybe they not to far in our future too.. hehe

i ordered some of them riding underwear OMG !!!!!!!! what a hassle that is being.. I orderd sizes as per their webpage..

mine was posed to be a 4XL and wife was XL..

when we got them in the mail. holy cow.. mine came up past me boobs ( as per their instructions ) and were still loose, wifes were not much better, so after a few e-mails they agreed to take them back and not charge me a 25% restocking fee and would send out the proper sizes at no extra charge,

still waiting to see how that turns out.

so dont go by their sizes if you get some.. trust what you would normally wear.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Well at least you would have had lots of room in them for the baby powder...:D
Women who like th smell of that stuff scare me... I'm too old to be allowed around small humans anymore! :eek:
It's really too bad that you didn't take a picture of those oversized britches during the fitting process... I about spit my coffee out all over the keyboard while conjuring up a mental image that was...well... just what was needed on a Monday morning! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts