Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming from a non bike background I always never looked much at bike signals as they are normally so dang small or just for show. and most of the riders never use them anyways.

today I had people backing off to let me change lanes. It was real funny and awesome at the same time

I guess when the entire side of a bike lights up and SCREAMS I'M GOING OVER THERE !!! it really gets drivers attention.

So I'm sure glad I spent the bucks converting ALL the reflectors into running/turn signals .. heheh

can't wait till the rest of my lights show up and I run at night.. should prove to be very interesting :rolleyes::D:eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
There are so many lights out there, please show a picture and a link to where you got them.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
once I finally finish installing the last of the lights I will make couple of small vids and put on youtube, cause can't put vids here it seems

i am not sure where mine came from but

Black Widow Can Am Spyder Accessories

Can Am Spyder LED Lighting

Radiantz LED Lighting

has a bunch of them ,but make sure to get the combo ones, you can get ones that are only running lights, but if you are going to spend the money on them I would recommend spending the extra for the running/turn signal ones

if you can't find the combo ones, lrt me know and I will ask my guy where he got mine from

1 - 4 of 4 Posts