Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I have been thinking about getting a Spyder for months now. I've been wearing down the wife and I think I finally got her on board. Looked at my local dealership at a 2021 F3 Limited. Put a call in to a dealership out of state but not too far away on a "demo" 2020 with only 25 miles on it and $1000 knocked off of it. Wife wants me to think on it over the weekend but as long as all is good, I'll put a deposit down Tuesday morning and go pick up when I can get up there.

Pretty excited about it!!

·
Super Moderator
843 Posts
If you are ready for a trike, CanAm makes a good machine.
But they are EXPENSIVE to buy AND to maintain.......unless you do all of your own work.
Most days I am happy with my RT. Some days I wish I had looked at Honda trikes closer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Similar situation as you, but I pulled the trigger last week on a 2021 F3 limited used with a total of 507 miles on it. Runs great and the mrs. loves it also. So far no complaints with 300 miles added to it. It is a good ride for two folks to be on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just pulled the trigger a few weeks ago myself. I was working on my wife for a few years, and to my surprise, took her to the dealership and she encouraged me to get a Sea to Sky. Talk about bending my arm :) Good Luck

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello All

I have been thinking about getting a Spyder for months now. I've been wearing down the wife and I think I finally got her on board. Looked at my local dealership at a 2021 F3 Limited. Put a call in to a dealership out of state but not too far away on a "demo" 2020 with only 25 miles on it and $1000 knocked off of it. Wife wants me to think on it over the weekend but as long as all is good, I'll put a deposit down Tuesday morning and go pick up when I can get up there.

There are many good used ones out there. Like any motorcycle, people buy and then find out its not for them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All

I pulled the trigger yesterday...picked up my RT this morning. Check with Can Am never ending road tour demo in your area. You can get min $1000 off if you take the demo ride...$500 from Can Am and $500 from dealer. I owned a 2015, sold it in Jan but waited until the demo tour got close to me (25 miles) to take advantage of the discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts