Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

FYI Spyder Alarm update!

2534 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  2faston3
FYI

Just got off the phone with Talon Motorcyle Alarms International concerning the Spyder (Wired) Specific Motorcyle Alarm and recieved this info...

"Every single one I have has been sold to Evoluzione. I have more being made but those a few weeks away. So for now Evoluzione is the only source. Not to create a panic, but it will be first come first serve for the first few lucky owners. The others will have to wait a few weeks until the remaining components arrive. Please spread the word..."

Cheers,
Brad Vansickle

So If you want one check with Evoluzione for yours, I hear he has a special deal going on for CAN_AM Talk members.

FYI I purchased one although I will have to wait for more as I am ordering it through Talon.:)

2faston3
1 - 3 of 5 Posts
sorry, was not trying to ignore this forum. we will be happy to extend the group buy to the memebers here as well (we still have a couple spots left). the price for this offer will be $200 including ground ups shipping (continental u.s.). if you are interested, just call 951.639.0967 or click on this link to order:

http://www.evoluzione.net/groupbuy_alarm.htm
FYI

...FYI I purchased one although I will have to wait for more as I am ordering it through Talon.:)

2faston3
with our group buy, it might actually be less expensive through us (and quicker).
thanks to everyone who participated in the group buy. though it is closed, you can still order directly from our web site (www.evoluzione.net) under the can-am spyder products page.
1 - 3 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.