Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice before I invest, to see LED headlamps. Also the break leaver could still be beefed up more. The fit and form is still lacking in the fairing department as well. I like the unit over all but if you’re going to price yourself up there with the gold wings of today you’ll need to step it up.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
905 Posts
Do you really know what a Spyder IS ??
Sounds like you do not.

Just for starters, there is no "break leaver".
And no brake lever either.

And if you think you will have a meaningful discussion with the company that makes them........in a forum like this, you are just wasting your time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be nice before I invest, to see LED headlamps. Also the break leaver could still be beefed up more. The fit and form is still lacking in the fairing department as well. I like the unit over all but if you’re going to price yourself up there with the gold wings of today you’ll need to step it up.
Thanks.
Sorry for the terminology. Break pedal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks.
You don’t invest in vehicles, you buy and use them. They don’t appreciate in value.
Not sure who you’re talking to but if you want a Spyder YOU have to learn and adjust to riding one. YOU do what the rest of us do which is buy one and modify it. We add LED headlights, we add a brake pedal extension, plus more.
Sounds like you want a Goldwing Reverse Trike which has no safety features at all. Way too heavy and cornering sucks big time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like you're looking for something else. These things are not perfect, but they beat the heck out of the alternatives!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m actually into the vehicle. Also found some great after market products. Will have to wait until next year though. Looking forward to riding one.

·
Super Moderator
905 Posts
You don’t invest in vehicles, you buy and use them. They don’t appreciate in value.
While that is normally true.......right now it is a sellers market for ALL vehicles and the used prices are going UP fast.
That is likely to last for about a year until the new cars are filling up the dealers lots again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts