Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you open it manually? It’s likely the rocker switch itself, they are known to burn out. I had to replace mine on my 2012 RT limited.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the input. How to open it manually? I am thinking maybe remove instrument cluster and have access to the catch. Does this make sense to you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
On my 2010RT the frank doesn’t open electrically unless the engine is running. But manually with key in push down and turn to left.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On my 2010RT the frank doesn’t open electrically unless the engine is running. But manually with key in push down and turn to left.
Thank you all. shoulda seen that in the book. I even found and resolved the problem, thanks to a post by another good soul. Problem now is clearing codes. Previous post sez scroll to engine hours. I dont find that on my screen. Am I missing something. like I did with the frunk release. Thanks again for all the response. BMWBob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts