Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't understand this comment.
Why WOULD you be concerned if you never get anywhere close to the maximum speed rating ?
I certainly would not be the tiniest bit concerned.
Well, it's not the concern with the speed or load ratings. It's just the T rated tires tend to have a cap layer just for the edges of the tire and higher rating tires tend to have 1 or more full cap layers.

For a car this means the T rated tires have a slightly different feel than higher rated tires, especially at low pressures.

My 4 wheel experience is that miss-matched speed ratings front to back often results in a curious feel, nothing serious, just makes it feel a little "odd".

Now with the trike having a front and back tire(s) of very differing widths, construction details and in this case brands, perhaps it won't make any discernible difference.

I don't know, it would be interesting to know what others have experience with.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would like to hear from anyone who has installed the Bajaron Front Shock Adjusters, specifically
what were the improvements. I have their swaybar in my 14' RTL but quite disappointed
with the present high speed cornering.

Thanks
Tom
A mate of mine had them on his '14 RTL. We swapped bikes (mines a '17RTL) after I fitted aftermarket shocks a few days before. His felt very very harsh with them on his R, he also had more ride height. After he rode mine for 17k's he ditched them and bought new shocks. Add to this we were both running car tyres and the combination for me was way too harsh

21 - 25 of 25 Posts