Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just sold my Ryker Rally and looking to purchase a brand new 2021 F3-T. While I LOVED the Ryker, it just wasn't practical for the longer rides I want to take. Any advice for a new Spyder owner? I'm very excited. Looking at Pearl White as the other two colors offered aren't really my speed. Wish the offered the F3-T in black!

·
Super Moderator
809 Posts
Welcome.
I'm just guessing here but I think the F3 might not be well suited for long rides either.
Have you looked at or ridden an RT ?
Either way, you can save yourself several thousand dollars by getting one a couple of years old........or an unsold 2020.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I looked at the RT. That is not really my style. And I'm not talking cross country rides. I live in Michigan so mostly coastal trips and like short overnights.

Nice to be here though and look forward to meeting lots of Spyder riders!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So change of plans! I finalized the purchase of a 2020 F3 Limited black. I pick her up Thursday! I am more than excited. Got what I feel to be a great deal. Ended up paying less than a F3-T... Can't wait till the weather breaks up here in Michigan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and congrats on your purchase!
Thank you! I've been able to get out for a couple days now and wow what a difference from the Ryker. This thing is smoooothhh. Now I get to spend money on all kinds of accessories!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts