Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

Fog light adjustment

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sinkhole 
#1 ·
I was adjusting headlights on my 2010 RTS and saw my fogs were a little low as well. Looking in the 2010 Spyder RT Operator's Guide on page 134, it shows the adjustment portal being forward and lower of the brass headlight adjustment knob. However, there is nothing to adjust in the hole shown on the diagram. Anyone have a better diagram, as I believe the one in the manual may be incorrect...that or something is missing on my bike.

Thanks for any info.

#2 ·
beam adjustment...

The RT fog lights installed on US production models, and fog lights purchased seperately, do not include a cable adjustment. There is an adjusting screw on the fog light assembly next to the bulb cover. It looks like a hex head bolt with an internal hex socket. I haven't adjusted mine yet, but they tell me that it can be done without removing body panels.
The socket appears to be 4mm, and a long flexible extension may do the job. It sure would be a lot easier if they had installed a cable, like the headlamps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.