Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
We were driving into work yesterday and saw a silver and and black spyder coming out of the VA hospital on Hwy 98. He had a spider web and spider decals. There is another one that is sometimes parked at a Doctors Office on Hwy 98 and another one at Energy Systems on fairfield. So we know there are Pensacola Spyder owners out there. Anytime yall wanna get together for a ride. Hit us up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes quite a number of NW fl spyders.

Where is all the ones in the central Orlando Area, Kissimme, St Cloud etc...??

·
Registered
66 Posts

Sorry I live in central Florida (Avon Park), and we don't get up that way much, but would like to join up with other spyder riders for lunch or brunch sometime if anyone organizes a get together.
My RIO and I will be heading to Gatlinburg is September for the Spyders in the Smokies rally. If anyone is going that way maybe we could hookup and ride together.
C-YA RL [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts

My wife and I are from Saint Cloud :).
We usually make runs to Deltona to visit friends, and the various malls and restaurants our adventures take us to. We are looking for a group to ride with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys & Gals

Just bought a 2010 Can Am Spyder! love the thing. Just put in a JL audio speaker pods/amp/subs etc, and an LED kit. Will post up video soon.

Btw, I own a bar in Tampa with 50 beers on tap and great food, and would love to host a spyder meet up this summer sometime. Lemme know!

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wife and I are from Saint Cloud :).

We usually make runs to Deltona to visit friends, and the various malls and restaurants our adventures take us to. We are looking for a group to ride with.

Looking for Spyder Riders to meet at old Town for Thursday Night Bike night great bunch of people meet let me know on Tap Talk and pass the word on to other riders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.