Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Vero Beach, so kind of SE coast but close to Central FL also. Currently a Ryker Rally owner, looking to trade up to F3 or RT. Any dealer recommendations? Not Route 1 Motorsports in Palm Bay...

· Registered
133 Posts
Can’t help you with any dealer recommendation, but wanted to welcome you to the forum. Glad you decided to join us.
Also, really like your avatar.😀

If you are not set on buying new, there are many low mileage late model Spyders out there for sale. Good luck in your search.

· Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,897 Posts
Seminole Power Sports
Central Florida Powersports
Sky Powersports of Lakeland
Broward Motorsports of Treasure Coast
Broward Motorsports of Palm Beach
I know several owners who like Seminole, including me.
But I think they would be pretty far from you.
The one I use is in Eustis.

· Registered
1 Posts
I live in south Florida along the east side and owned a Spyder bought from a local dealer. The customer service was so-so during the sales process but deteriorated from there. On my first oil change service the Spyder was returned to me with a broken fitting on the side panel (the one where the push rivet goes into the ring), this causes the panel to move away from the bike in the wind. I brought this to the service manger's attention and he called his mechanic in, put the Spyder on the lift to inspect and declared that the damage must have happened from my riding it. Yeah, okay. Next service on a fault code, THREE TIMES they call me to pick the Spyder up "it's fixed" and three times the fault light comes on as I leave the parking lot. That's it! I have moved on to another make owing to the poor prospects of solid service in my area.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bought a brand new 2019 Ryker shortly after they came out (local dealer close to Vero). Within a week the transmission was blown and dealer had to replace entire unit. Dealer never said what happened but I'm sure it was assembled incorrectly.

· Registered
113 Posts
Bought a brand new 2019 Ryker shortly after they came out (local dealer close to Vero). Within a week the transmission was blown and dealer had to replace entire unit. Dealer never said what happened but I'm sure it was assembled incorrectly.
I seem to remember that there was a report some time ago that some Ryker's were shipped without any oil/grease in the gear case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts