Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you installed your isci floor boards did you have any issues when you took out the one long and two short motor mount bolts? I have my boards and just wanted to check before I started un-bolting the engine. Like everything from these guys the floor boards and brackets are heavy duty to put it mildly.

Thanks

Mike

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I've got the RT boads... a completely different animal to bolt on. My boards basically just bolt on where the pegs used to be, but the RS boards have a lot more bracketry to hold them on. I once read the instructions for the RS boards and to me they looked pretty well-explained... but I wasn't standing there staring at them with the bike in a jillion pieces! :eek:
If you call Billy at ISCI I'm sure that he can walk you through it.

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The instructions are very good and does not look to be a big deal. It just put me off a bit at the thought of pulling the long engine mount bolt that goes all the way through and then pulling the two shorter ones to mount the brackets. I an sure if there was an issue they would have said something. As far as actually mounting the boards it looks like whenever you do something on the spyder........spend more time taking off body panels etc...than actually doing the work. When I changed out the sway bar there were a total of six bolts to actually change the bar but having to take off the panels and trunk was sort of a pain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.