Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's make this the first post then. 2011 RTS owners in Ladson SC. Looking to attend the Maggie Valley event in June. Planning a trip to Mo. in July. So far I don't miss my GoldWing at all. The folks at Velocity Powersports in Ladson <1 mile away were super to deal with. So, c'mon SC Spyders, where are you?

Pat and Sandi

·
Registered
33 Posts
Spyder wanna be

I'm having one heck of a time finding a place close to Beaufort SC that would rent a spyder to see if we would like to own one. Do you have any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spyder Rentals

I'm having one heck of a time finding a place close to Beaufort SC that would rent a spyder to see if we would like to own one. Do you have any ideas?
This place is near ATL. They advertise Spyder rentals for $185/day.

WOW Motorcycles

I don't have a Spyder, but a friend of mine just picked up a 2011 and it's a pretty sweet machine. Chris at Powersports of Greenville was great to work with and let both of us test ride one.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome

Welcome Songtaley, we have passed through Anderson a number of times,usually enroute to something to do with a mountain. We are about to get underway for Missouri for a couple of weeks, but might pass thru your neck of the woods enroute back home. Current plans are to slay the Dragon on the way. Any other takers?

Welcome again, from Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts