Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all;
In various threads around this forum I have reported significant handling & support poblems with my new Rt SE-5. i picked up my Spyder a little while back after all recall issues had been taken care of. Bad weather & a bad a bad back prevented a decent test drive until a couple of days ago. I can finally report unqualified praise for my Spyder. I drove it for 1 hour & 20 minutes without any problems. It steered great, with no handling problems. There were no comfort or clutch problems. This is what I expected when I bought the bike. I really am looking forward to putting some miles on this machine. See you on the road. ed mcmillan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ed I am glad you have unqualified praise for the Spyder after 1 hour and 20 minutes on it! Next time try a week or 5000 miles or so and let us know how you feel. Good Luck in the future with your trike. Bill :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clarification

Okay, Okay. I know 80 minutes on the bike can't tell me everything but the improvement is incredible. It also has been years since I could sit on a bike that long without getting sore somewhere. When I hit the 5 k mark I'll update my report. ed mcmillan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts