Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I am wondering if any one can help me .i seem to have an extra plug end behind my panel i remove to check the oil.It is purple just wondering if it is suppose to be plug in to some thing.My bike is a 2010 rt-s sm5.I see a matching plug back by the pass left heated handle bar. Am i missing a harness it join these and could that be why i never here a compressor running??

·
Registered
570 Posts
I don't know for a fact, but if it is in behind the instrument panel, it might be for the analog fuel gauge for the analog temperature gauge. They are installed in the circular patterns in the instrument panel. My RT Ltd came with them from the factory, but I believe they are options on the other RT models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it not behind the gauges .It's behind the panel u take off to check your oil.Mine is the same as yours it has the analog fuel and temp gauge.if u take the cover off to check your u should see a wire harness with 2 plugs on mine 1 is plug in to another harness the other(purple)is not plugged in to any thing.That the one i would like to know if it is suppose to be plugged in to another harness?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts