Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
New to this site and just bought a 2010 can am rs se5 and want to change the exhaust. Been looking around and it seemed like lot of different exhaust.
So I narrowed it down to two brothers, hindle or yoshimura. Now to decide from the three. I don't want anything too loud. My buddy has the Micron (which I noticed they don't make anymore for can am) I really like the sound of the micron.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have the hindle and like it very much. It's not to loud when you are on the bike but sounds great if you happen to be a bystander.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
They make alot of different exhausts, I have the Hindle on my bike and it sounds great, not too loud, IMHO two brothers is too loud, Muzzy just came out with a new exhaust, Leo Vance is one of the nicest looking exhausts, stay away from the SPX15 exhaust from Street Magic, poor quality, my buddy's fell apart on the first ride out. Welcome to the forum :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decided to gp with the Two brothers carbon fiber dual exhaust. The old lady hates the soubd but I Love the sound and the way it looks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Two Brothersw vs Hindle

I started out with a two brothers on my 2009. Yes it too loud for my tastes. I switched to a hindle and its just right with the HP and the sound is not too loud but give a nice rumble. Any of you had a problem with back fires? I know that with the low back pressure thisi sometime happens but on mine it seems a lot. Any way to adjust the computer?

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
I like my bike nice a quiet..

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I prefer quiet also... But I can appreciate an exhaust that sounds nice and throaty; as long as it's not too loud. :cool:
My cousin had a Vance & Hines on his Vulcan 1500 that sounded righteous! Deep and throaty, but never too loud... :D
The one thing that I dislike the most about motorcycles is when somebody opens up the exhaust to the point where it'll rattly your eyeballs when they go by you... That turns off a lot of folks and actually can end up hurting our sport... :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
504 Posts
I get so many nice comments on how nice the Hindle sounds. By being longer than some it's not loud at all when you are on it and my wife has not complained about it. When I went up to the dealer to pick it up after having the new shocks put on I couldn't believe how good it sounds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts