Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove a new spyder today on the interstate. It had the standard windshield on it. Does anyone know if you put a larger windshield on will it help cut down on the wind. I had my wife on the back of it and even with our helmets pulled down tight the wind was so strong it made it uncomfortable to ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The stock windshield is OK in town, but on the highway the wind is downright uncomfortable for any significant distance.

The CalSci was OK. The C.H.A.D. was much better and most riders give it a 5 star rating it still gives me a little buffeting at the top of the helmet. The Madstad Engineering Robobracket might just be better, I'll know when it gets here. :D.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just drove a new spyder today on the interstate. It had the standard windshield on it. Does anyone know if you put a larger windshield on will it help cut down on the wind. I had my wife on the back of it and even with our helmets pulled down tight the wind was so strong it made it uncomfortable to ride.
From what I've read so far, passengers say less buffeting when the windshield is in its lowered position on the new RT models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.