Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy my first spyder, for sure a RT. I live in the high desert but can drive anywhere in Southern CA. Are there any dealers that really stand out, or maybe others that don't..... Seems like Malcum Smith might be the closest. Any advice is appreciated

· Registered
3 Posts
Malcom Smith is more interested in selling Can-Am Off-Road than On-Road. They blew me off when I tried to get a quote on an RT last year. Result: I purchased a Harley Trike from Palm Springs Harley which is a family owned dealership and has a no additional dealer markup policy.

· Registered
3 Posts
It is not unusual for vehicle dealerships to NOT give "quotes" over the phone.
If that is what he was doing, it shouldn't really be a surprise.
I drove over to the dealership. The sales lady who I spoke with said that she would have to check with her manager who wasn't there. I never heard back from her or anyone else at the dealership.

There were many Off-Road vehicles and only a couple of On-Road vehicles on the floor, one of which was used, and the other was hidden upstairs. I asked for a qoute on an RT Sea-To-Sky.

· Registered
2022 Can-AM Spyder F3-T
4 Posts
I've been looking for an F3 for a while. Checked Temecula (Good prices, Matt was helpful with no gimmick pricing), Bert's Mega Mall in Covina was easy to talk to, Malcolm Smith was quick with online response and went in and talked to Madi (Easy to deal with). I ended up buying an new F3-T at Del Amo Motorsports in Santa Ana (Bailey gave me pricing, when I came in, and easy to work with).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts