Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

New member with only 2000 miles on the Spyder. I was wondering if anyone made a cup holder for the RT? Stopping to pull a drink out of the side bags gets old.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got my second one from Camping World for $5.55 My first one I gave to a friend that had an RT and he loved it. I initially paid $15 but since then the price has come down

There is also this place you can order it too! Same one, as they are using my photos Can Am Spyder Cup Holder

I have a new corbin Seat and have attached it to the passenger armrest and it is working great, sorry no pics of it attached yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Gotta get a couple of those.

Now, tell me about that incredible looking seat . . . !

·
Premium Member
891 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is a way-cool cup holder, love the eccentric clamp. Does Camping world sell it on line? I could not find it on their web site?

Not sure about on line, I went to their store in Valencia and asked for it, and they couldn't find it as it was in the wrong section. They had about 10 of them hanging by the checkout stand. Maybe call them and describe it. it also comes in white I believe. but the price was $5.55 for members I think, and $6.19 for non ( my memory is failing me ) :p:eek::D
here is that stores phone # 888-426-7707 8-6 pst

·
Premium Member
891 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Holders

Followed your thread and ordered 2 for our RTS. Set out for the BRP and they work just great! Felt like we were on the Wing again, taking a drink at 65 mph on the slab. One thing I did was wrap old innertube around the area of attachment to prevent marring of the surface as well as protect heater wiring.

Patrick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can Am Spyder Drink Holder Bottle Holder

We found this site that has a great price for a really nice drink holder as well. With the shipping and all for 1 - I think it comes to like $16 - these things work great - we put one on each side and the rider and passenger can get on and off without a problem. Drink 2 Go

Enjoy the Ride ! ! ! ! :D

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
too bad would cost a small fortune to send to Canada

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to the RAM Mounts site and look for the three following part munbers;

RAM Motorcycle Mount

part #RAM-B-132BU
part #RAM-B-201U
part #RAM-B-272U

These are the three pieces needed. One is the base that bolts to your center column (may need to be drilled out just a little to allow the bolt to go through). The other part is the cupholder, itself, and the third is the "arm" that holds the base to the cupholder. You'll also need to get a slightly longer bolt for your center column, as well as a "sleeve" for the bolt. (You can probably get both the bolt and sleeve at an Ace Hardware)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ram Mount Cup Holder

Here's what did on my Limited for a rider setup......I used the Ram RAM-B-125BU bracket mounted under the GPS bracket with longer screws and spacers in between brackets to still give the GPS bracket clearance, then I just attached their arm and cup holder.

Attachments

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
ACK !!!!!!!!

$50 US for cup holder? plus shipping and stuff to Canada

ummmmm I will swipe wifes water

1 - 15 of 15 Posts