Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
instead of highway pegs has any one tried the ISCI cruiser boards?>

I am ordering my floor boards next week and am also thinking of the cruiser boards at the same time

also any know anything about their cupholder set up?

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
handbrake?

sheesh that would mean I would have to think foot?/hand?/foot?/hand?

prolly crash because I could not figure out which one to use

hehe

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
When I was riding two-wheels, I always had the front brake lever covered so that I could get to it if things got ugly. :eek:
By having only a pedal; and by having limited strength and feeling in my legs, I know that I'm a bit slower to get on the brakes in an emergency situation... :eek:
I also think that a lot of riders try to cover the pedal and end up riding the brakes just enough to set off fire alarms in the computers...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhhh

makes sense. since I have never ridden anything else the foot brake is natural to me. I would more than likely do the same thing with a hand brake or forget the darn thing is there and do something really stupid

·
Registered
6 Posts
Paladin or Bob Denman:
I've tried to find ISCI on the web. Guess it's just one more thing that has slipped by me in my old age. If convenient, please let me know the web site or how else to get in touch with these folks. Thanks so much. Tuck

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have the ISCI hand brake set up on my spyder and while it is a bit spendy it is well worth the price. The quality and workminship is top notch and if you didn't know that it was ISCI you would swear it was factory. The way the set up works is a hydrolic ram is located behind the pivot point of the stock brake so that when you pull on the handbrake the ram pushes from the back to actuate the brakes. It works well enough to activate the anti lock system in an emergancy.

I had originally gotten a local company to switch the right pedal over to the left side as my right leg is artificial. This system worked but I like the hand brake much much better.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
everything for the Spyder is expensive..

sheesh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts