Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After sneaking around on the Spyder forums for several months and reading all the blogs......good and bad, I couldn't stand it any longer. I ordered me a Spyder Limited Edition just yesterday. What have I done? Where was I when my mind left me? Can't wait until it gets here.......:)

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Welcome to our nightmare! :D Pretty soon you;ll be just a miserable as the rest of us... planning trips, taking pictures of your new beauty in great locations and meeting some of the funniest people ever ryding around on the same ugly tripods... :cool:
Congratulations!

· Registered
1,031 Posts
When did they say it would arrive?

· Registered
34 Posts
As a new owner since last friday (24 Jun) of a Red Roadster SE5, welcome aboard.

BTW, my dealer in Albemarle NC has a white limited and it surely was a temptation.

Got over 900 miles on mine already, 275 yesterday from central NC over mountains into Va and back. The mt curves gave me a good workout and was good training, but i still have a lot to learn about taking curves. Its running good and no issues so far. Love the cruise ct on interstates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.