Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question and it is, does any one have a Corbin seat and if so is it worth the money?
I plan on taking a 5000mile ride soon and the factory seat gets un-comfortable after the first 80 or so miles. On a couple legs of the trip I will be trying to make about 4-5 hundred miles a day so want my butt in some thing comfy
Thanks
Santa.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got mine installed yesterday. Wow! what an improvement. The stock seat is okay but not good for more than an hour. Just need to make some minor adjustments to the driver backrest. I was able to adjust the Corbin seat so the locking pin lines up perfectly. I had to loosen the three bolts mounting the hinge plate. The holes are slotted and allows about 1/2" range of adjustment. Really happy with the quality. My butt is very happy now. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have had a corbin seat for the last 12000 miles on my 09 RS these are great seats if you are going to drive in a hot area I would suggest you get the cheapie bead seat to put on the seat this will make a great difference in the how warm your butt gets. The corbin seat will not stop the heat coming up from the engine, great in the winter not so great in the summer bead seat about 15.00 in Walmart you can cut it down to fit the corbin seat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My corbin is worst than my stock seat it's hard and gets harder after a few hours of riding, I can't recommend them. Plan to take my seat to a local shop and have them redo the foam, I would look at the Russell seat or better yet take the stock seat to a shop and I am sure they can make it more comfortable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts