Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is condsidering spending $300.00 on a set of Corbin Armrests I would HIGHLY advise against doing this

I just went to the guy who is recovering mine for me as Corbin refused to do anything for me about the tears that happened about 6 weeks after I got them.

We noticed that the right one was flexing when you leaned on it. When he tore them apart he found the right one's fiberglass was totally screwed up it was so thin that you could break it off with your fingers. He is going to have to put a steel plate inside to support any kind of weight and of course that will cost me more money

I would NEVER consider buying another Corbin product

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you Bob

walking a real thin line

besides there was nothing in my post about the misses not likeing them.. she loves the way they hold her in but it's the quality that sucks big time

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm going to shoot a note admin about Waffle Garden. He's got six infractions for commercial links in his sig. I can't ban him due to the length of time he's been a member. Maybe Admin can get him. :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I don't see any posts from that guy here, so he must have been removed (or his posts were). Good!

Paladin, sorry the armrests weren't up to par. :( Hopefully it won't be too much more to get the metal reinforcements installed as well as recovered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts