Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - 2011 RT-S 325 miles - Check engine light came on first for a second - then by the time I got home - 5 more miles - on all the time. Dealer says can not look at it for at least a week. I had just started to get comfortable. :eek:

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
After you spent over 25 grand in his shop he can't find somebody who can take a look at it???? I'd be getting just a little bit ugly in his office. There is always time built in for emergencies... If a new bike is showing signs of issues; that should qualify!
Do NOT let him put you off!
Goiod luck and let us know what he finds!

· Registered
377 Posts
This is why when you find a good dealer/service department you don't complain because you have to spend a few dollars more than you would at another dealership. We have a good one here in Alcoa, TN - Alcoa Good Times. Yes they are expensive but they do good work and if I had a problem such as yours and called them, they would have taken it in right away. They may or may not have had the parts on hand but they would have been able to diagnose the problem and get the parts ordered. David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.