Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it still holds true that to get a license to drive a Spyder in BC you need to get a full motorcycle license on a 2 wheeler?? I have been driving cars for many years and am looking for a way to get a license to drive the Spyder without having to take the full course right away. We have to take a skills test, get good and then take a full road test. Not sure if we can even do the skills and road testing on a Spyder. Anyone?? Thanks in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.