Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I showed some of the pictures and videos of the lighting options for our Spyders. Her comment of "I like lights", was probably not the right thing for her to say. Time to start looking at some of the lighting options, maybe come up with a few myself.

Personally I like the stealth type lights which are pretty much invisible until you turn them on.

@Arr MiHardies and Paladin, thanks for sharing your custom light pictures/videos with the rest of us.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I took the plunge on the Magic Fusion 21s. Waiting for them to arrive off a slow boat from Florida and hoping they have very Spyder specific installation instructions.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
HAHA

oops. ummm hope you have abig check book

once you get started it's hard to stop.

hehe

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My only problem is that I have to balance my work on the Spyder with work on my kit car. But I will be doing some serious looking. I'll be starting up the kit car at the end of April if everything works out well. I have some wiring to tackle first though. I think lights may have to wait until May.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Bob, it is a replica of a 1965 AC Cobra from Factory Five. If Factory Five calls it a Cobra they get sued by Carol Shelby, so they call it a Roadster. LOL I seem to be collecting Roadsters in my garage.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Kit Car??? What are you working on?? :eek:
Light... After my brush with lumens and GoldWings; the Missus has forbid me from anything other than a brakelight out back and maybe some turnsignal indicators on the mirrors... :eek::eek:
She knows that it's just like eating potato chips! :D
show her my fender turn signals :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spyder lights for wheels

QUOTE=spyderdave;12276]So I showed some of the pictures and videos of the lighting options for our Spyders. Her comment of "I like lights", was probably not the right thing for her to say. Time to start looking at some of the lighting options, maybe come up with a few myself.

Personally I like the stealth type lights which are pretty much invisible until you turn them on.

@Arr MiHardies and Paladin, thanks for sharing your custom light pictures/videos with the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wheel Lights

I recently seen on eBay there are some lights that replaces the center wheel cap running at about $159.00 set. They come in various colors. light it up so you can be seen..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yes, GloRyders. You can see them in this video as I pass by.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuqdFF9tUuU]Wall of Light - YouTube[/ame]

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
The Gloryders just about center them selves

if not not they are only about a 1/16th out

check this bike out

Can Am Spyder specialty LED lighting

go to the Spyder RT corner on the top then hit the you tube link

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
no kidding

but for me that's waaaaaay over kill

I don't know of anyplace that would allow that on the street

I guess they want to have a "show" bike more than a ride everyday bike

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
nice

since I have never had the pleasure of doing that I can do anything I want and can pay for..hehe

new Elka shox go on tomorrow

1 - 20 of 23 Posts