Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

Best drink holder

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  aystable 
#1 ·
I’m a new Can Am rider. I have a 2013 STS SE5. I want to install a drink holder on my handlebars. What’s the best one on the market?

#2 ·
Show Chrome Beverage Holder

Bought mine here: Beverage Holder Can-Am Spyder RT 10-19 / F3 SE, (Chrome or Black)

Not sure if it's the absolute best, but I like it. Comes in chrome or black. Screws onto the left side of the handlebar nice and solid. It's comes too small for the large beverage containers, but you can bend it out to make room. Made of steel. It's a bit expensive but worth it to me. Holds the beverage container well.

Also here: https://www.amazon.com/Show-Chrome-...+41-165+Beverage+Holder&qid=1590625419&sr=8-1

#3 ·
Cup Holder

Check Spyderpop's website for one. I had a 2015 RT that had phone and cup holder that has a collar that wraps around the right handlebar out of the way of you shifting gears. When I traded up to a 2020 I put my old one on my wife's 2014 RT. The 2020 RT has a smaller handlebar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.