Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some quick info. I'm going to get a Spyder tomorrow morning, and the bank requires full coverage insurance before I pick up my loan check. I use Geico for my car insurance, but it's $1k/year to insure the Spyder. Which company has the cheapest rates for full coverage?

Thanks,
SM

· Registered
377 Posts
I need some quick info. I'm going to get a Spyder tomorrow morning, and the bank requires full coverage insurance before I pick up my loan check. I use Geico for my car insurance, but it's $1k/year to insure the Spyder. Which company has the cheapest rates for full coverage?

Thanks,
SM
I have Farm Bureau (Tennessee Farmer's Insurance here but would of course most probably be Georgia Farmer's or just Farm Bureau where you arre). I just got my notice of premium due yesterday and coverage on the Spyder is $250 a YEAR and that is full coverage. David

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Farm Bureau (Tennessee Farmer's Insurance here but would of course most probably be Georgia Farmer's or just Farm Bureau where you arre). I just got my notice of premium due yesterday and coverage on the Spyder is $250 a YEAR and that is full coverage. David
Wow, can I register it at your house?? :D GA Farm Bureau quoted me $820 for the year!!! The cheapest I've found is surprisingly Progressive at $458/year. I guess I'll have to go with them, and look again next year if I want to get my Y today! Thanks for the info anyway.

· Registered
286 Posts
I feel like I'm gouged at Progressive. $850ish for the year here in Vegas. That's minimal coverage. Vegas is horrific for insurance.

Typically I use USAA, but they don't do motorcycles. When I got stationed here from Montgomery, AL. My car insurance tripled. Was not expecting that.

I will be Spyder insurance shopping when my Progressive policy expires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.