So I inadvertently left the key in the on position and completely discharged the battery. Put the jumper box on and it started right up so I put it on the trickle charge and charged it up completely. It started but weakly. I then put the jumper box on overnight and it started again weakly. I rode it four about 15 minutes after which the battery was too weak to start it. The battery is about four months old. Could I have destroyed the battery? I mean how is that even possible? Could some damage have come to the charging system and how is that even possible after a simple thing like a dead battery. HELP!!!