Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

Back tyre spray

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JCMG 
#1 ·
Hi, we have a UK edition 2017 F3S Spyder and are having trouble finding a rear fender to stop spray coming onto the passenger when the road is wet. There is one in America but it is not EC compliant and so does not fit due to the lights at the back. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution please.

#2 ·
I would first check with the dealer if you haven't already. There are sales brochures that are sent to them, but they never give them out most of the time. In the US, these brochures have different rim, muffler and fender options from BRP. Also here is BRP`s site for accessories

www.slingmods.com
or
www.lamonstergarage.com

have a lot of spyder parts. Slingmods is great to deal with on the phone and might be oh help. Hope this helps

#3 ·
I would first check with the dealer if you haven't already. There are sales brochures that are sent to them, but they never give them out most of the time. In the US, these brochures have different rim, muffler and fender options from BRP. Also here is BRP`s site for accessories

www.slingmods.com
or
www.lamonstergarage.com

have a lot of spyder parts. Slingmods is great to deal with on the phone and might be oh help. Hope this helps
Thanks very much for the information I'll have a look 👍🏻

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.