Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to the can-am hospital. the surging is driving me nuts. done tried the "Plug the vap. can thing", did not stop it. so I put it back to gather and took her in. third time in less than 60 days to be in the shop. 2010 RT. so far the gas gauge, breaks, and on my third rear shock has been replaced. The surging been there seance the day I got it. dealer says all good, no air leaks, the buds says its all good. But he now admits that some thing is wrong and wants to keep her and get with BRP. Spending more time at the shop than on the road. 800 miles in 60 days. Shur am starting to miss me Yamaha Raider about now. I am like an old Buzzard setting in a tree waiting for something to fall over dead, "Patience my ass! I am about to kill something"! :mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camspital --update

after 2 weeks, my dealer and brp found that the crank positioning censer was shorting out and making one of the cylinder to miss a heart beat. my surging at 4-5000 rpm has gone away. did not want to ride in 110 deg. heat anyway but at least she is back home in my shop.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
very kewl

one would think with all the electronic checks that the sensor would have been found sooner

oh well better late than never i guess

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, took her out on Saturday and she wanted to run!!
very smooth ride to wal-mart. and I could not be-leave the head turning that I saw. and how many people stopped me in the parking lot to ask about it.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
get used to it

plan at least 30-60 min extra to answer questions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts