Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Spyder a few weeks ago and wondering if there are any others in the Austin metro arealooking to get together for rides or to share information.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congratulations! I am ryding out to visit my brother on Easter Sunday in Cedar Park, He works for
the City of Austin. Gonna show him my RT. He is in the market for a new bike but is leaning toward a Victory 8 Ball.

I leave his house on April 25th and ride up to LittleRock AR to visit the Clinton Library and then on
to Spyderfest in Cuba MO That goes on from Wed- Sat Expecting about 500 spyder people. I know there are many attending from Texas, You should come!

·
Registered
42 Posts
An Austin ryding group sounds like a lot of fun ryding...keep us posted.

Nice Spyder ticket bait, looks like top of the line. I really like the driver's back rest.

·
Registered
42 Posts
David and Ticket Bait,

Maybe ticket bait is one o' them democrats.:) Just kidding, some of my best friends are dems.

Don't forget that the George Bush presidential library is in College Station, Texas on the campus of Texas A&M, just up the road from Cedar Park. For that matter, the LBJ library is in Austin, and the LBJ ranch National Park and boyhood home Is in Johnson City and Stonewall, Texas, also a short Spyder ride from Cedar Park. I might add the Johnson City ride takes one close to Fredricksburg and Kerrville, a very nice Texas Hill country ride, and very close to the "Three Sisters" famous motorcycle route.
Larry

·
Registered
86 Posts
An Austin ryding group sounds like a lot of fun ryding...keep us posted.

Nice Spyder ticket bait, looks like top of the line. I really like the driver's back rest.
Got all the bells and whistles, I am loving it. Yes the back rest is a major plus even if you stay with the stock seat and just add a utopia back rest.

Why pray tell in all that is good and honorable in the world would you want to visit the Clinton Library? David
Because it' s there and on my way to Cuba MO. I am a member of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation. It entitles me to free admittance to the other 12 presidential libraries. I have been to Nixon's also, and found it facinating.. Now if you had made the statement "good and honorable in the world "about the Jeff Davis library, I would agree with you.

David and Ticket Bait,

Maybe ticket bait is one o' them democrats.:) Just kidding, some of my best friends are dems.

Don't forget that the George Bush presidential library is in College Station, Texas on the campus of Texas A&M, just up the road from Cedar Park. For that matter, the LBJ library is in Austin, and the LBJ ranch National Park and boyhood home Is in Johnson City and Stonewall, Texas, also a short Spyder ride from Cedar Park. I might add the Johnson City ride takes one close to Fredricksburg and Kerrville, a very nice Texas Hill country ride, and very close to the "Three Sisters" famous motorcycle route.
Larry
If some of your best friends are dems, then you are? Independent, Libertarian, Populist, Republican, New Alliance Party, U.S. Taxpayers Party, Constitution, Green Party or Tea Party. You don't have to answer that, as we aren't a party, we are Americans.

Parties were created so that each side could spend time bashing all the other sides bad ideas. I so enjoy the history that is preserved and brought forward for all of us at these Libraries and encourage others to experience the education.. I hope to one day also visit the Bush and LBJ libraries as well. (For some reason it didn't even cross my mind) I have been to the State Capital and loved it.
I will visit my brother again and visit the places you mentioned. Thanks

TicketBait

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought my Spyder a few weeks ago and wondering if there are any others in the Austin metro arealooking to get together for rides or to share information.
I also just purchased my Spyder RT and was wondering about a local club. We have three Dearlers between New Braumfils and Georgetown and know they have been selling a lot of Spyder's. Where do you live in the Austin Area, mayber arrange a camping some weekend with other Spyder owners? OR A MEET UP AREA TO DISCUSS A LOCAL AREA CLUB AND RIDES

·
Registered
6 Posts
Certainly wouldn't mind getting out and riding with some fellow Spyder riders. Anyone know of a ride coming up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So....not much activity on this site. I am in central texas and am looking to ride. Also, need to know good dealers as am limited here. Bought the extended warranty due to tons of problems with my bike. Tammie

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't own a spyder yet but would appreciate some recommendations on dealers in the Austin/Georgetown area.

Well as you see that post is not accurate. I'm in Pflugerville.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Wife & I just picked up an 2013 RTS Limited CTpowersports in Georgetown & live in Taylor,

Would like to meet some like minded folks also..

Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts