Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took off my Corbin armrests today to see how hard they would be to take off once we got to Calif. in the spring to have the seat done

holy cow !!!!! took about 1.5 hrs they are held on by 2 small bolts BUT you have to take the entire pod/s apart to get to those 2 goofy bolts.

so I left them off and will get them recovered up here.

I also found out how to take the passenger backrest off. 3 bolts and the sat radio antenna and it's off so that will get done there also

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no kidding..

but at least i found out there was no way they were going to be able to do them down south, and i found out how to take the back rest off..

so now just need to take 'em in to where i am getting them done and try to remember how to put everything back properly when i get them back.. hopefully early in jan

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bah..

just take everything off and you got it..

other that screws/bolts the hardest thing to remove was the white pod cover.. after a few minutes of cursing and finally taking off the antennas it popped off,, hope it goes back on the same way

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha

what I am going to do is when I go to put everything back together i will take step by step pics so if anyone needs to to it then they just have to start at the end and work their way backwards..

I took them in today and should heve them back around the middle of Jan

I hope so as there is a slim possiblity that the bike may go into the Vancouver International bike show in mid Jan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts