Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself to the forum and let you all know I'm new. I just bought an '09 SM5 with 1035 miles on it, had it serviced, got it home, gave it a wash/wax, and now it's supposed to rain all week!
That's life...the sun will shine again soon and I'll be ready!

Freedomrocks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there, I to from Arkansas. Just joined my self. I hope to pick up RT on Saturday. In hot springs. This will be my first Spyder

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself to the forum and let you all know I'm new. I just bought an '09 SM5 with 1035 miles on it, had it serviced, got it home, gave it a wash/wax, and now it's supposed to rain all week!

Freedomrocks
Welcome to the forum. Rain defintely delays things, but look for the Sunny parts of the day and take advantage of them. My husband laughs at me because I will get up and look out the Windows and then run into the room saying "quick the rain stopped, lets go while we can!" That is usually followed by us driving to nowhere for about an hour. Having said that, we did get caught in the rain once. Where there is a will, there is a way. :D

Have fun and enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Freedomrocks
Welcome to the world of spyders...You are gonna love it..1st night I got mine I road her in the rain for over an hour, handles great..Enjoy the ryde :O)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello from Arkansas, it's so great to have one more in the state. We are few but proud of our Spyders. Where are you located @ im near Hot Springs, If your close lets ride. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Freedom!!!

Rain is why they make rain gear. Have a great time!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Farmboy!

Nice to meet ya! I know you are excited! Little Rock here. Hope to see you on the road sometime!

Freedomrocks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts