Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I was in a motorcycle accident back in 1974 and have been in a wheelchair since. Last year I purchased a 2011 White Can Am RS SE5 and I love it. I have added many modifications but the best one is a wheelchair bracket made by KGSCUSTOMMACHINE in Stoughton MA. I am able to attach my folding wheelchair with very little effort and ride my Spyder with great independence.

I look forward to the exchange of great ideas on the bulletin board.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all:

I was in a motorcycle accident back in 1974 and have been in a wheelchair since. Last year I purchased a 2011 White Can Am RS SE5 and I love it. I have added many modifications but the best one is a wheelchair bracket made by KGSCUSTOMMACHINE in Stoughton MA. I am able to attach my folding wheelchair with very little effort and ride my Spyder with great independence.

I look forward to the exchange of great ideas on the bulletin board.

Mark
Hopefully these pictures come through

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Mark!!

How extremely cool that you were able to modify your Spyder to work so easily for you! Thanks for the pics, that's wonderful!

What other mods are you considering? Is yours an automatic or a manual model? Where have you traveled so far?

We took the bikes out for a ride this weekend - great weather, and sure do love the wind. Missed it over the winter!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts