CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Like the title says... Just purchased my first Spyder. I am interested in purchasing an after-market pipe. What are some exhaust companies that cater to the Spyder...? Also, if you would share your personal opinions on pipes that you have used or are currently using. If you would, describe for me the type of sound and level of loudness. CHEERS!

·
Registered
25 Posts
We have a few options available for you. Check them out here:
Can AM Spyder Exhaust, Air Filters, Juice Box

I can tell you that our SPX15 Performance Muffler has a very nice sound to it. A few people at the Chicago show said it sounded like an Indy car. It has a nice thumpy sound at idle but when you hit the throttle it is louder then stock but not so load that its annoying. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a few options available for you. Check them out here:
Can AM Spyder Exhaust, Air Filters, Juice Box

I can tell you that our SPX15 Performance Muffler has a very nice sound to it. A few people at the Chicago show said it sounded like an Indy car. It has a nice thumpy sound at idle but when you hit the throttle it is louder then stock but not so load that its annoying. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt
Thanks Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a black/silver 2008 SM5. My cousin has the 2010 pearl white SE5 with a Two Brothers M2 single slip on. It sounds NICE and gives him some added power. I'll be purchasing one shortly. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hindle Slip On

I've got a Hindle slip on fitted to my 2010 RS-S.
No idea how it sounds though as I pick the new trike up from the dealers in 10 days.
I went with the Hindle as its factory warranted and approved.
I have ridden a 2009 RS with one and it sounded great, nice deep rumble but not uncomfortably loud or offensive.

Ken

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had a Hindle on my 09 and now have a 2 bros on my RT. Both have good sound but like the RT the best. Thinking of trying another, louder, just for kicks! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts