Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any place to buy after market rims for the spyder?

I am trying to find something differnt than what BRP has to offer.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Paladin.

I will follow up on the links you posted.
Like the look of the Ride Wright Wheels, cant imagine what they would br worth.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talked with Wright Wheel this morning.

They will make pretty much any pattern/ style you want to fit the Spyder.

Front wheels aprox. 850.00 each Rear wheel 950.00 aprox.
Matching Pulley 500.00 But Damn they look good.

Why is it that Everything I really like, Is so Expensive! :eek:

I will try Enns Bros. and see what they got.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL

yeah I thought they looked funky, but as anything Spyder the toys are really REALLY expensive compared to other kinds of bikes

supply and demand. get more Spyders and prices go down

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found a company motosport tech, that you can buy hub adapters. $200.00 for a pair that will convert you over to a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. This way you can look in the automotive market for your rims. Measurements need to be done to get the offset right on the rims, so fenders work.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Don't know what all kinds of rims are available but was in a parking lot the other day parked next to a " smart car " . The rims on it looked identical to mine so that might be an option if they have different styles ? Spyder was even longer than the smart car by a couple of inches and my horn was louder too....LOL

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know what all kinds of rims are available but was in a parking lot the other day parked next to a " smart car " . The rims on it looked identical to mine so that might be an option if they have different styles ? Spyder was even longer than the smart car by a couple of inches and my horn was louder too....LOL
LOL. I have seen referances to an adapter to use smart car wheels. They are also a three bolt pattern, which realy limits choices of rims. The 5 bolt pattern should give me alot of choices for rims.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts