Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I hope to be in possession of a spyder soon, and am making safety preparations. I am curious to know what most of you riders are wearing (boot wise) for this vehicle?

This seems to be the only clothing area I am having a hard time choosing from.

·
Registered
377 Posts
When it's cold I wear insulated hiking boots When it's warm such as today (mid 70's) I just wear a pair of sneakers/athletic/tennis shoes - whatever you want to call them. David

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I agree with motorcycle boots - whatever kind are comfortable to you, give your ankles coverage and keep your toes protected.

My husband and I live by ATGATT - All The Gear, All The Time. I'm not comfortable riding either the Spyder or the motorcycles without my helmet, jacket, gloves and boots.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome replies!! Thanks! I was unsure what to get, but I believe we are going to get the manual transmission. I like the "ATGATT" statement as well. I believe we will try to get boots.

Now on to the hard part of actually finding something comfortable for my somewhat wide foot :eek:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
With the price of gas going up a few years back and sending people in to buy motorcycles, there are many choices in boots these days - lucky for those of us with wide feet!! Look around, you should find something rather quickly that fits both your feet comfortably and your wallet!!

ATGATT saved me one fateful day... I'm all about it now. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With the price of gas going up a few years back and sending people in to buy motorcycles, there are many choices in boots these days - lucky for those of us with wide feet!! Look around, you should find something rather quickly that fits both your feet comfortably and your wallet!!

ATGATT saved me one fateful day... I'm all about it now. :)
Glad the gear saved you! I hope to have a chance to look around this weekend.

[email protected]!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts