Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the Missus and I decided to get out on the road, and I managed to actually take a decent picture for once! This is my RT by the Neversink Reservoir here in NYS...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks good, love the Blue :D... been just too hot here to ride much around here... did sneak in a quick trip down the road about 20 miles for breakfast.. home before 10am and the temps were already in the mid 90s..

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that the Weather Channel was calling for temperatures in your neck of the woods to get over over 105... but no high temperature advisory was being issued! You guys are tough!:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the stocker... The Missus and I have found nothing to complain about it either! In Town, I drop it down to let more airflow in on us, and I bump it up to just about where I start seeing the key's reflection in the top of it once we get out where speeds increase. It really allows for some control over how much air you get blasted by! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.