Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at your forum here and I am extremely confused why would you not let people post in tips, tricks, and knowledge section. This is how Spyder owners learn from other Spyder owners on how to do things . IMO you are taking a valuable resource away from the Spyder owner and since no one has posted in that section in a few years maybe it's time you rethink this, since alot of us have knowledge we can share with others. :confused:

If just my post count is keeping me from posting in there ignore my thread, but it states it's a read only thread. :confused:

Thanks for your help on this matter.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
good question

most of us I think just post in the 3 main sections General Discussion, Rt section and enigine/tranny section

·
Registered
284 Posts
This is a guess, but I'll throw it out there.

Maybe it's meant to be sticky type thread. A best of the best tips and tricks from the other topics. Again. It's just a WAG.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I get that the General discussion is a catch all. Would you agree by opening up this area it would give Spyder owners a better place to look instead of trying to sift through pages and pages of general discussion stuff to figure out what oil to use ???
Most search engines on internet forums are not that good.

There have been plenty of new tips and tricks since 2009 when the last post was entered in that section. I would like to cast my vote to open this section up to the users of this forum since that section has long been forgotten. Vote for change. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Until then, have you tried the search function on this forum? I've found it works well. Check along the orange bar across the top half of the page.

As far as oil goes, the only oil I've used in mine is the recommended oil.

·
Registered
58 Posts
randy go home

Randy, you better go home or I'm telling dad!:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts