·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, it was a great day for a ride! Glad you and missus enjoyed it. We joined our riding club for breakfast about 35 miles away, mostly through the country. It was nice and cool for the early morning ride. By the time we left to come home it was darn hot, and we were glad to find the air conditioner working at home!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Beautiful pictures!, did you take the car or the bike? I don't see any of the Spyder or you with the bike. Inquiring minds wanna know!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
My great days of riding is over well at least for a while, had a bad wipe-out on my jet ski doing 52mph on the Hudson River and got some fracture and torn ligament not to mention bruised all over.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry to hear that you got buggered up, Burg. I'm also down for the time being recuperating from yesterday's "bone-ectomy" in my left foot. (It's beats the crap out of an entire "foot-ectomy anyway! :D ). I've got to be zero load-bearing on it 'til the sawbones gives me "thumbs up" for climbing back in the saddle.
How bad was your "incident", and how long do they figure you'll be down? Please keep us posted on your progress, and good luck healing!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts