Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if there is a good manual for the Spyder? The owners booklet does not tell much. Like battery type and size, how to do brake pads, tourques,I have a bent front fender rod and it don't tell how to remove a fender.So was wondering if a manual is out there and where? On my Valkyrie I did most all maintance with the help of the book.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yah i agree :D but go out and find a repair Manuel for any given car like chilton and hanes books are around 20 bucks a piece new so i guess its ok :( just cant5 take it out and throw it on the finder the same way ;) my laptop keeps bouncing off :eek: lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
yah i agree :D but go out and find a repair Manuel for any given car like chilton and hanes books are around 20 bucks a piece new so i guess its ok :( just cant5 take it out and throw it on the finder the same way ;) my laptop keeps bouncing off :eek: lol
Thats true, but these are online and it's just a matter of not charging someone to download it, where as the paper process costs money and it's a 3rd party company making these physical books rather than the manufacture.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats true, but these are online and it's just a matter of not charging someone to download it, where as the paper process costs money and it's a 3rd party company making these physical books rather than the manufacture.
Don't understand why the official manual doesn't have all the info you need.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Germie, the official manual, as in the one that comes with any vehicle you purchase? They do have an entry in the "arrives with bike" book on how to change the oil, but they don't have all the diagrams and instructions for fixing the it yourself... a car's owner's manual doesn't, either. Just another way for the company to make money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts